Tenley Recovery provides services for clients with a primary diagnosis of Substance Use Disorder (SUD), however most of our clients present with a variety of additional symptoms. We provide comprehensive assessments for clients who recognize their substance abuse as well as clients with legal, occupational, and academic consequences caused by their drinking or drug use. We pride ourselves on comprehensive evolution and our understanding of the local and national treatment landscapes. Our goal is to get each client we assess the best care for their situation, and refer to a large number of programs in that process.

For clients admitted to Tenley, the assessment provides a framework for an individualized treatment plan to address the specific needs of and individual an their family. Special care is given to create a plan to fully support clients with dual diagnosis, co-ocurring compulsive behaviors, or trauma histories. Our goals is a long-term, sustainable recovery for each client. Every client who comes to us is treated with compassion and is an active participant in the development of their treatment plan.

Contact us today to make an appointment for an intake interview.



Click To Email Us


Have A Question?



Who do you accept?

Our sober living residents and outpatient clients range in age from 18 - 75.

What is the length of stay at sober living?

We recommend a minimum stay of three months. Clients can remain in residence at sober living for extended periods as long as they continue to participate in group therapy and individual counseling to support recovery programs.

What is the cost?

We are an out-of-network provider.  Contact our office to receive updated cost estimates and information on the processing of paperwork for insurance information.

What do I bring to sober living? Are meals provided?

Bring clothes and personal items. We supply all linens. No meals are provided. Each resident is expected to budget and plan their own food preparation.

I have a court case pending? Do you provide assistance to deal with legal issues?

We are familiar with general court proceedings and requirements and can provide necessary paperwork as it pertains to client treatment and residency. Referrals to specialty lawyers are available upon request.

As a sober living resident, am I allowed to travel for work or recreation?

For the first 30 days, sober living residents are not permitted overnight travel privileges. Commuting locally for work or family obligations is allowed at this time. After this period all overnight travel arrangements must be approved ahead of time by our clinical staff and residential house managers.

Are cars allowed at the sober living residences?

We generally discourage the use of personal vehicles at our DC locations, but cars may be approved on a case-by-case basis after the first thirty days of treatment and residency at sober living.

Am I allowed to bring my cell phone/tablet/laptop to sober living?

All residents are required to have a working cell phone. Tablet and laptops are permitted except in cases where clinical concerns would suggest otherwise.